WTA – SINGLES: FRENCH OPEN (FRANCE)
Ciric Bagaric – Saito
Under 21.5
scorpiobets.com

CAGLIARI VS FIORENTINA
Date: 23 May 2024 at 20:45
BET ON: Both teams to score- Yes
Odd: 1.65

Fiorentina haven’t yet secured a European placement in Serie A which is why they still need to win in Cagliari on Thursday.
- Tuttosport reports that coach Vincenzo Italiano is considering resting some starters ahead of the Conference League final against Olimpiacos. These are captain Cristiano Biraghi , Giacomo Bonaventura and Nico Gonzalez , who could start the match starting from the bench. We'll see if the coach confirms the sensations of the day preceding the last outing of the rossoblù and viola.
- Cagliari is approaching the match against Fiorentina which will have a particular flavour. Not only for the salvation achieved in the last round of Serie A against Sassuolo. The match against Viola will be Claudio Ranieri 's last on the bench as he has decided to say goodbye to Sardinia for the second time.
"I am proud of you, I hope I have been a worthy representative of Sardinia. There will be the last match, at night, and I will hug you warmly." Said coach Claudio Ranieri.
"We need points to secure 8th place and have Fiorentina participate in a cup again. Tomorrow we will focus totally on the championship, we cannot abandon it. The final gives us the opportunity to stay focused and attentive, we can't switch off: in Cagliari we will have to play a real match." Said Viola coach Vincenzo Italiano.
- We expect a festive game with goals from both sides. It won't be easy for the Viola to win, Cagliari are motivated and will play for coach Ranieri, they'll play freely and aggressively.
goalsprediction.com

MATCH: 13:15 Arda - Slavia Sofia | TIP: BTS - Yes | ODD: 2.0
MATCH: 19:45 Cagliari - Fiorentina | TIP: Away Win | ODD: 1.80
MATCH: 19:45 Waterford - Drogheda | TIP: Home Win | ODD: 2.10