asianconnect88

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Scams!!!
01-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Facebook Scams!!!
I got scammed every time I paid for tips on facebook, no matter how good and reliable I thought the page was after being scammed last time, they always end up failing and scamming me. Even with a bet number id and time screenshot proof before they also change it next day with some software and it is a WIN with the same number ID and time on the bookmaker. Some scammers I was attracted to were advised from a suppossed List of all scammers and verified sellers, I decided to go for Sonny Ly Holm after seeing the impresive proof tickets. Now I know proof is stolen from somebody or made up, you will never get them. They also collect ramdom bet365 ticket and bets on the net and post them saying it is from some of their VIP clients.

internetscammers.co.uk read here about facebook scams.

Long story short, I paid and they had problems with neteller on that very same day, I waited one month to get just 2 or 3 tips, all lost, odds around 3 not 2000, then I told them I wanted the biggest package if I paid them the difference and the current suscription didn´t count as I got only three tips. Of course they agreed but price went up, I got only 3 more tickets with HT-FT all lost were childish. I contacted them after some time asking for my tips and they said my suscription was over, that´s it. They kept posting screens of winning tickets since I joined, here it is the SCAM you will never get those tickets, they are proffesional scammers. The following page advised me them facebook.com/AdviserOfFixedMatchesPages they told me why I didn´t buy the other tipster with good tickets and also after me telling them the problem with Sonny they said they only tried their Rigged matches not the VIP tips, 300EUR I discovered they are known scammers on the net here: internetscammers.co.uk

Never buy any of these, I got scammed many times, also when you see very good tips like a Correct Score game posted on countless pages before the time match and won, they edited it , don´t fall for it, the mark edited is not even there, they can change a simple: Hello today into a 5 Correct score games winners tomorrow as I experienced, the samee with the free tips, here it is the scam on Facebook!
I might update some tickets scam proof. Be aware!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply